A Perpetual Calendar on your desktop or book shelf is a fun way to stay current without having to hang a yearly paper calendar on your wall. It’s already June 2013, but with this calendar, no need to feel like you’ve skipped the first half of the year. It’s good in any year!
- 13 Medium Wooden Rectangles
- 1 Large Wooden Plaque (large enough to fit 3 rectangles across)
- Shiny Gold Scrapbook Paper
- Craft Knife
- Electric Drill and 5/32″ Drill Bit
- Acrylic Paint and Paintbrush
- Mod Podge and Paintbrush
- 3 Screw Hooks
You can find the entire step by step tutorial in our Projects Section. Perhaps this might be a good gift for your dad this Father’s Day?